I'm getting fed up with Advanced Warfare

S460RLD

Hi, I am from the same city. I have been having similar issues. One game I am doing really well (for me) top 2 or 3 on final leader board bullets doing their job.

The very next game I cannot hit my own shadow.

My Skill level should be dumping me in the biggest pool of players but the game is still very inconsistent from match to match.

I do not think that there is anything that the R1 settings can do to help as it has been all working great for the most part since purchase.

I think that AW is flat on it's arse and having played the blops3 beta I will more than likely be picking up Battlefront. (I will be getting blops 3 but having played 1 and 2 which were awful and the beta which was deffo not next gen then I may well be getting shut of it early).

Hi, I am from the same city. I have been having similar issues. One game I am doing really well (for me) top 2 or 3 on final leader board bullets doing their job.

The very next game I cannot hit my own shadow.

My Skill level should be dumping me in the biggest pool of players but the game is still very inconsistent from match to match.

I do not think that there is anything that the R1 settings can do to help as it has been all working great for the most part since purchase.

I think that AW is flat on it's arse and having played the blops3 beta I will more than likely be picking up Battlefront. (I will be getting blops 3 but having played 1 and 2 which were awful and the beta which was deffo not next gen then I may well be getting shut of it early).

thats activisions plan, to push you into buying the new CoD that you get fed up with a year later then to repeat the cycle ;)

Servers playing up even duma struggling to get me a good lobby. Weird

https://youtu.be/vAHIMR2faWw

Its just AW, I had the same issues the other day.. (During clan wars) which was really weird but every server I was getting on would cause terrible lag. Even after I would reset my entire network I would "MAYBE" get in a lobby that is back to normal. And then all asudden it would happen again. I just quit playing it for the day and hit up BO2. Everything was Golden there.

Activision sound really fix these dedis, but lets be honest. They ain't gonnnnnaaaa dooooo shiiiiiiiiiii.. lol 

Anyway I hear there has been a update today they might have tweaked up the connection with Any luck alongside the rest of the crap they have had to fix. We will see tonight.

Just downloading it now, we can dream. I just wish the damn game would stop putting me on the Netherlands server. ARGHHHHHH!!! lol

In Game Updates:

• Fixed an issue where the Sentinel Operator Pants were mismarked as the Ronin Pants in the Armory.

Scorestreak Updates:

• Fixed Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world exploits on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world exploits on the Fracture map.
    • Fixed a rare issue where a player could use an exploit with the XS1 Goliath.

Game Mode Specific Updates:

• Uplink: Fixed an issue where the satellite drone could get stuck behind collision on the Overload map.

Map Specific Updates:

• Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Overload map.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed an issue where spectators in third person could pass through a wall on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed some lighting issues on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed some missing geo on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed out of map exploits on Swarm when using Exo-Grapple.
    • Fixed an issue where spectators in third person could pass through a wall on the Swarm map.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Fracture map.
    • Fixed some lighting issues on the Fracture map.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Parliament map.
    • Fixed out of map exploits on Parliament when using Exo-Grapple.
    • Fixed various out of map/wall breach exploits on the Greenband map.
    • Fixed out of map/wall breach exploit on the Skyrise map.
    • Fixed out of map exploit on the Ascend map.
    • Fixed out of map exploit on the Retreat map.
    • Fixed out of map exploit on the Horizon map.

Exo Zombies Updates:

• Fixed an issue where the weapon upgrade cost shown wasn't being subtracted correction in Double Feature mode on the Descent Exo-Zombies map.
    • Fixed an issue where the music when attempting the Easter Egg on the Descent Exo-Zombies map was not present.
    • Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies on the Descent Exo-Zombies map.

your right ltr7 ive had great games tonight all p2p hope it keeps it up there could be a good gameplay upload on the way.

Maybe they have just found out there dedis are garbage. 

Me too, just played 4 games and not a dedi in sight. Every host in the UK despite covering a fair bit of the rest of Europe.

Im still shite but now I can't blame it on the lag. :)

Oh and 14 second count ins

Archived