Upcoming FIRMWARE is BS

Trolling_Farm

So the current update that is going to "MAYBE' be released in a few days is only 20-35% of the actual bug fixes. It's been 4 months since they last talked about an update that has been in beta for probably 6 months now.

Honestly this upcoming patch doesn't really fix anything that has been in the list of bugs for 7-8 months or to simplify it, since the last release of the current FIRMWARE.

Another thing I would like to talk about is that they stated that the BETA would be released to the UK 2 weeks ago. How many people from the UK actually got the "BETA"? Other then their friends/favoritism?

Lastly if they have been working on this patch for the past 6 months, how come in the 4 things they are releasing in this upcoming Firmware still has bugs?

It just makes my mind wonder. Netduma is still quoting UK release beta days, if everything goes to play it would be released to the rest of the people. But like I said the GEO-FILTER supposedly didn't work.

I know for a fact that sponsored gamers have the beta or new features "I have posted a tweet of Parasite quoting testing new features"

HMMM broken? Will the firmware update be finally released today?

I also know that the current firmware has all the bugs fixed in it, quoted from the developer himself 2 days ago now.

kevo

why cant they release the anti jitter and let us find the bugs been waiting so long for this about 4 months

Because they are working on the Buisness OS of the router, we are 2nd in the book now :)

Hate on me all you want, this is the truth "LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS POSTED"

I am here prowling the forums/chat.

If it has bugs it has bugs. They are getting fixed. What would be the point in releasing a firmware with bugs to people without fixing them? The logic just isn't there.

The logic is that you only address that! what about the other parts of waiting 6 months? For something that has bugs Parasite has it.

Bugs yeah keep saying that one!

I really feel you should just buy a different router and sell your Duma as i have never heard someone moan about something as much you. Can you imaging the amount of stress and time these guys have to deal with in order to even keep up constant questions and queries regarding the Duma. I know you will say something derogative in your reply to this so please dont bother as i have you blocked, and thats only because of your sometimes childish responses and questions in the forum. It seems to me that you are maybe just an impatient person so you might think its normal to wine and moan but to be honest your the only person doing it on a forum which has lots of members. So please give the guys a chance and let them test things before they release updates as i can assure you they would love to keep everyone happy, but im sorry to tell that when you depend on something that started as a chat in a pub to becoming your livelihood you need to make sure everything is working as it should or your dream could come to an abrupt end. 

• Administrators

Trolling farm, firmware releases are free and they are released when they are ready.  End of story.

Stop starting these pointless threads. I will never release a firmware until I'm happy with it personally. 

Archived