Fifa 15

talbyfish

Had a game of fifa last night,I was the  home team with a ping of 15ms to other player, game played wank, total button lag. Could have played all night would not have scored.. 

Game is not right....

It has to be the game..

So this maybe a daft question, forgive me if it is. I have just setup my duma and followed all the excellent tutorials on this forum and everything is working great. I mainly play FIFA 15 on ps4 and while playing through my old virgin super hub I would be the home team lets say 45 times out of 50. Last night playing for the first time through the Netduma I was the away team every single match, maybe 10 games, I don't think there is any advantage to being the home team just seemed a little odd, any explanation, by the way I'm not the most technically gifted upstairs!! 

• Administrators

So this maybe a daft question, forgive me if it is. I have just setup my duma and followed all the excellent tutorials on this forum and everything is working great. I mainly play FIFA 15 on ps4 and while playing through my old virgin super hub I would be the home team lets say 45 times out of 50. Last night playing for the first time through the Netduma I was the away team every single match, maybe 10 games, I don't think there is any advantage to being the home team just seemed a little odd, any explanation, by the way I'm not the most technically gifted upstairs!! 

This is just a theory but because you're restricting who you will play against then you're not open to play against everyone and they put the people who can play everyone on the home team 

Archived