aw clan wars on ps4

Paddee1987

whats peoples experiences of clan wars on ps4 with netduma. i struggled to find lobbies on the Sunday, do any of you guy have the same problems in five and six man parties? also anyone have any tips for settings etc. 

many thanks

paddee

I find that the geo-filter does not work well with parties.  I have experienced some success with parties when I am the party leader.  What settings are you currently using?  I did not have any problems with clan wars from the west coast of the USA. 

i tried all sorts. geo filter on/off enlarged geofilter to max raised ping to 120. had real trouble. im UK based i had my location set France i think as i had player from Netherlands and northern Ireland in my party don't know if this contributed to it. im considering for the BR to unplug the duma and boot my hub back to router mode to see if i have any better luck.

The number of players on COD AW have gone way down.  A lot of my COD AW friends are now playing Destiny (new DLC released yesterday), Rocket League, COD Ghosts/BO2.  They are just getting tired of COD AW.  I played some of the clan wars this weekend as well.  Even with geo filter off, I could not find a single game of capture the flag even after waiting 15 minutes while eating.  When playing with a party, it was definitely taking much longer to find games this past weekend.  Because the number of players are down, I am having to play with geo filter off or greatly increase my ping assist to find matches.  I truly believe your issues are related to COD AW player counts.

http://steamcharts.com/app/209660

the only thing thats kept me going is mine and my mrs clan have risen up and are competing with the bigger clans in the top diamond division we are currently hold 4th spot going into BR! if it weren't for that i doubt id be playing much

Archived