Geo issue

Ian88

I've just played 10games of ops2 and every time it connected me outside of my filter.. I've got strict mode on, and my assist is 0. Two consoles are registered devices my ps3 and my wife's ps3... We we in the same party (can't get rid of her lol) but every game put me outside my filter.. Can anybody help?

Hey Crossy - Ian had a question about setting up twin PS3 consoles as well.  I don't think that is the solution to this problem, but I wanted to add some more info for the thread, just in case.

So my filter was working great last night.. Only connecting to people within it. However I have a feeling it's because I disabled my wife's ps3 off the geo.. Which turns my attention to crossy expertise haha how do I get both consoles to benefit from the filter? We play together aswel.. Does the ping graph apply for both of us?

If you are playing together only one ps3 needs to be enabled on the filter.

The ps3 that is enabled should host the party lobby.

The same goes when i play with friends I host the lobby and then it is the duma that is picking the geo area etc.

• Netduma Staff

So the ping graph applies to everybody in my party? That's sweet...

Not everyone in the party, but everyone who you are playing with in your household :) Other people in your party may have a different ping to the host.

Not everyone in the party, but everyone who you are playing with in your household :) Other people in your party may have a different ping to the host.

I picked this up as he ment others not local to him would gain from the filter, if he means ping time then of cource not :)

If you live close by each other and have similar pings then it wouldnt be far off though.

Archived