lost netduma dashwork

Fairehumain

Hi,

i m french and i will try to explain my problems..

-never using Duma since March

-i uploaded new version .no problem

-i notice after that, having no "players"  on geofilter screen during my BO3 beta games

-follow advices ,went to settings disable ip6 and reboot  bip then no more wifi connection  only in rj45

If someone understand my poor English and the problem ; need help

thanks

Don't worry, we can understand you :)

Can you go to Settings >> Wifi and make sure the bandwidth is set to 2.4Ghz.

yep i ve got 2,4Ghz

can t connect netduma wifi after i disabled ip6 from advices optimal settings guide less than 120MBITS

Just to confirm can you see the routers network in the networks on your pc?

yes i confirm i can see all networks around and also netduma but when i try connect on it it didnt works ...only in ethernet

i can open dashwork ...at the beginning before lose wifi ,i didn t see players on geofilter just after uploaded new version

PS; i made factory reset ;;enter password key SN  .code is not correct lol  but i can see netduma on my pc .any idea please??

OK slowly buddy.

1. Now just to confirm can you see netduma wifi in your wifi networks on you device just like on that picture

1440879817-U331.png

2. First after Factory reset you WiFI password Changes to- netdumar1. Could you confirm that this works.

3. After you check those 2 can you tell me that after you did the update to new firmware you lost funcionalty of the geofilter?

• Netduma Staff

i made factory reset ;;enter password key SN  .code is not correct lol  but i can see netduma on my pc .any idea please??

As Lukasz said, the password has now changed :) But as you have wired access to the dashboard you could change it to something else by going to Settings >> Wifi - you should then be able to connect  :)

Archived