Hello!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Netduma Luke

It will be delivered to your door but it will require your signature. If you are not in, then Swedish Post will almost certainly hold it in your local post office for you to collect.

Guest Netduma Luke

Will this router help my connection? because im playing on 3 bar connection hope for 4 bar :)

It will optimise your connection, especially the Geo-filter if you are using it on a game like AW.

Other Netduma users usually get pings to hosts below 50ms which is very good so yes, you should notice the difference in the quality of the connection if you have it all setup correctly.

It will optimise your connection, especially the Geo-filter if you are using it on a game like AW.

Other Netduma users usually get pings to hosts below 50ms which is very good so yes, you should notice the difference in the quality of the connection if you have it all setup correctly.

More smoother :)

We are 6 people in my family and we have 3 computers, 1 Ipad, and 5-6 phones will this router help anything with this? 

We are 6 people in my family and we have 3 computers, 1 Ipad, and 5-6 phones will this router help anything with this? 

Yes they will be able to use the net while you are gaming and it wont affect you 

some video to demonstrate here

i dont understand what you mean sorry 

Will this router help my ping? I got 52 ping on my computer i runed a speedtest.net and got 52 ping :) ( i will play on my xbox360 and PS4 with this router )

Will this router help my ping? I got 52 ping on my computer i runed a speedtest.net and got 52 ping :) ( i will play on my xbox360 and PS4 with this router )

As I explained on twitter, ping is a measurement it measures between you and whatever server you connect too, so it is not a static number, but yes for gaming it will help as it will help you find servers close to you which will mean lower pings

As I explained on twitter, ping is a measurement it measures between you and whatever server you connect too, so it is not a static number, but yes for gaming it will help as it will help you find servers close to you which will mean lower pings

Hope that this router will help so i got smoother connections and better gameplays!

Modem has its own admin panel and Netduma router has its own admin panel. Do you need too do something on the modem's admin panel?

As I explained to you on twitter, we can't guarantee everythign will work correctly if you cannot access the modem admin panel, hopefully it won't be a problem but until you set it up we have no way of knowing i'm afraid .

As I explained to you on twitter, we can't guarantee everythign will work correctly if you cannot access the modem admin panel, hopefully it won't be a problem but until you set it up we have no way of knowing i'm afraid .

Will you help me if i got problems? 

Yes of course we will buddy,

My Internet is not so good but i can play on 3 bar connection and when i shot people they dont die so fast Will this router help with that? So you kill people faster?

My Internet is not so good but i can play on 3 bar connection and when i shot people they dont die so fast Will this router help with that? So you kill people faster?

I was having this exact problem and the R1 fixed it for me so from my experience and many others here the chances are good it will.

Archived