Order / Delivery Questions - FAQ

Guest Netduma Luke

Guest Netduma Luke

Hi this is my tracking number. It says it's invalid

Don't worry, this will be valid from Monday / Tuesday. Today is a no post day so it will take a few days for the Royal Mail to update. This applies to anyone who is seeing a message like this:

Progress of your item
Item: RN...

via International Tracked & SignedEnd-to-end tracking and signature on delivery

The reference number you have entered may be incorrect. Please check and try again. Find out more about tracking reference numbers.

Information on your International Tracked item is not yet available.

Noticed people getting their tracking number. Never got mines from yesterday's round of ordering. Netduma Order# 904. And yes, I checked my spam folder. Can someone please follow up on this! Thanks

Guest Netduma Luke

Noticed people getting their tracking number. Never got mines from yesterday's round of ordering. Netduma Order# 904. And yes, I checked my spam folder. Can someone please follow up on this! Thanks

Here you go mate:

(Now removed for privacy)

It's quite a manual process for us to email them out, hence the delay.

Hopefully we'll be the #1 router in Hawaii soon :-)

Hello,

It says in post number one that it would take 2 working days for me to get my tracking number via email. I have ordered on January 10, yet have not gotten anything. The only two emails I received were: the original email from paypal confirming my payment, and from netduma, which states my order number: 892.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Guest Netduma Luke

Hello,

It says in post number one that it would take 2 working days for me to get my tracking number via email. I have ordered on January 10, yet have not gotten anything. The only two emails I received were: the original email from paypal confirming my payment, and from netduma, which states my order number: 892.

Hi Victor - just sent this via a forum message. Sometimes our confirmation emails can be blocked by the email servers.

It looks like it is travelling / or has travelled across the pond and should show up on the USPS tracking within the next 2 days. Hopefully it will be with very soon.

Thanks for ordering mate

Hello,

Wow, I just got a personal message from NetDuma Luke in less than 3 minutes from when this post was made with my tracking number. Thanks!

Guest Netduma Luke

Hello Luke - I have not got my tracking number yet its been about 5 days since i ordered my Netduma. the only email i received is my order number. My order number is 911.

Hi - just responded via a personal message. It looks like it will be with you very soon.

Guest Netduma Luke

my parcel is stuck in GLS HQ in Germany :(

Netduma Luke does not like this :(

Hopefully it will start moving in the next couple of days. Keep me in the loop.

Netduma Luke does not like this :(

Hopefully it will start moving in the next couple of days. Keep me in the loop.

Woooooohooooo  :D got it...

Just for reference: South Europe, 7 working days.

Guest Netduma Luke

Woooooohooooo  :D got it...

Just for reference: South Europe, 7 working days.

Great news! Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy using it.

I ordered Sunday and It's been 3 days on the USPS website saying:origin post is preparing shipment. What is taking so long?

Vance,

For one, its coming from oversees, USPS does not own any company oversees however they do work with other mail companies oversees and try their best to keep you updated.

If you go to this link -> https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item you can see if your item left the Netduma facility.  For example I purchased mine on Monday (day after you) and my status states " Your item, posted on 20/01/15 with reference XXXXYYYZZZZ  has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

USPS is pretty famous for not really updating hourly or daily on regular mail items, sometimes your item will state its at the facility when in fact it was delivered. So you have to understand USPS is just not there like UPS/Fedex is with somewhat live updates (UPS/Fedex carry those hand held devices, USPS does not).  All this is coming from my several years of eBay selling items and using USPS to ship...

Your Netduma, as well as mine is probably on a ship right now and is heading to a eastern hub. USPS will have an update within 24 hours of its landing/accepting in the USA. So I do not expect an update until maybe Monday 1/26/2015 for my package, maybe yours a day earlier or the same day.  

I ordered Sunday and It's been 3 days on the USPS website saying:origin post is preparing shipment. What is taking so long?

It will probably take 7-10 business days from the time it shipped from the UK. Once it reaches the United States, it still has to go thru customs. Usually customs takes about 1-3 days. That is why allow yourself 7-10 business days. Keep in mind that this past Monday was a holiday so allow an additional 1 business day. To check USPS tracking, punch your reference number you received in the USPS tracking section. You'll know more about the status of your package. You may use Royal Mail tracking, but I found that once the package reached the U.S., USPS was more updated than royal. But yes, USPS info doesn't update on a consistent basis, which is why, I don't like them.

Mine has made it to New York.

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 11:07 am on January 23, 2015.

So now I assume its up to customs then it will be shipped to my house. I expect it late next week.  PS) at 11:07 am on January 23, 2015.

Guest Netduma Luke

I still haven't recieved my router and BLCUSF has recieved his and we ordered on the same day.

Vance - am I right in saying you are the same person we emailed yesterday on this? 

US customs have taken an extraordinarily long amount of time - we will need to give it a few more days and if it's still not there, we will make a claim and arrange for a replacement to be sent to you.

Really am sorry this has happened, very frustrating.

You are correct, i'm the same person complaining. I know it's not your fault but i see BLCUSF has recieved his router on the 27th and we ordered on the same day. I just wish there was a way to track the package, it's difficult to wait on something when you don't even know if it left customs. I'm trying to be patient but when you have a product that will at least decrease my ping and frustration it's hard to wait patiently. I'm not proud to say this but the game is causing me to cuss in front of my kids - I NEED HELP!

Archived