bo3 beta

Lyncho84

And I want to hear FULL REPORTS MEN!!  I am counting on you PS4 peeps to give the rest of us poor folk the impressions, fit, feel and function.  :D

*secretly jealous of you PS guys*

just been helping a friend from Connecticut to get his boost slams on core domination, man I took some pain, average kdr 0,5 with like 3 captures getting hammered.

Switch R1 back on and play solo HC dom, 2 KDR and 9 captures out of the gate kicking ass and taking names.

Thank the lord he got his final stomps to finish that challenge off.

-80 kills on the night but now heading back in the right direction.

@ Dillinger you know I'll be sharing all my info with you especially if it runs like s**t... :angry:

But you could just go grab a PS4 and enjoy the beta on that console,then play it again on XBOX.But I think we've been over this already a time or two,how am I gonna yell at ya over the mic if the bets's bad... :D

I'm gonna start hammering the game play as soon as I can tonight so yes of course I'll give ya feedback

The big problem (IMO) on how they are handling this beta is nobody has been able to pre-download it, yet.

It's 15GBs and while that might be nothing for those on fiber, that's a hefty chunk of time and bandwidth for the rest of us lowly mortals... Including those who will spend at least a day downloading it and then have one less day to play/test it.

You would  think those of us who pre-ordered would be pre-downloading right now, but that's not the case. 

I have my PS4 in rest mode, but my network monitor shows normal activity and not a download... Yet.

Archived