Spinning Blue Circle

Macca65

Hi Guys,

I am getting a constant spinning blue circle after the page has loaded. It is constantly pulsating on and off.

I have tried rebooting my whole system to no avail, has anyone any ideas why its doing this and how to fix it

Thanks in advance, I put the question in here as I don't think its anything technical. I can't recall if it started after downloading Windows 10, or not, didn't really notice as I haven't used my laptop much.

It dos'nt appear to do it on my phone or I-Pad

So come on guys help the old chap out :rolleyes:

Could do with a bit more info on this Macca do you mean while using edge browser, if so use a different browser I never use MS browsers as I see issues everyday with customers that use them.

Hi Zennon,

No I use Mozilla FF on my laptop, wired to my Netduma, whatever site, or page I am on it loads up fine, and wherever my mouse pointer is you get that little blue spinning circle constanly pulsating on and off,

I don't know if it's affecting the Duma as last night I kept getting a message up saying "Problems when trying to ping" but other than that it all seems ok except for the spinning circle :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

The spinning circle usually indicates program access or disk access, make sure nothing is running in the hidden area by the time indicated by an upward arrow,

some times there is a program asking to be updated in there , like java etc.

Start / settings / privacy and turn off all the background apps and Microsoft snooping.

Archived