still lags and latence [en français si possible]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well one thing you have to factor in, the netduma helps to get you in better connection lobbies. So it makes it easier for you to kill others, but at the same time, they can kill you just as fast most the time. So if you was one of the more rush around, and be a maniac style of players. You might want to adjust your play style a bit, and slow it down. Because you might find it better, with people dying faster. Meaning you don't have to be the maniac anymore, to get a decent amount of kill's every match.

No joke about slowing your style on this Cod. Rushing will only get you killed on this one. Definitely slow your play down and sneak around. I started out rushing like bo2 and that just got me killed and my kd was .75 for the first couple weeks of the game. Now I am 1.4. Just saying. Use the players that jump around to your advantage!

No joke about slowing your style on this Cod. Rushing will only get you killed on this one. Definitely slow your play down and sneak around. I started out rushing like bo2 and that just got me killed and my kd was .75 for the first couple weeks of the game. Now I am 1.4. Just saying. Use the players that jump around to your advantage!

Also another noob thing I see a lot of people using to much, and then complain that COD AW sucks, is the jump/boost feature. Unless you're really good at this, and using it correctly. Don't be jump/boosting all the time. Use it only when needed, as I also find myself using it to much at times. Guess what happens? I start dying more when using it like a maniac. So my biggest tip I could give most people playing AW, is what I just said above. Keep your feet on the ground as much as possible, and stop hammering the sprint button on your controller.

Because honestly COD AW is a whole new monster, when it comes to the series of cod games. With the jump/boost mechanic's this game introduced, it has added so much more to every map, and how much you've to be alert of when running around. I'm not in anyway saying totally abandon sprinting, but try limiting it a decent amount. I bet you become a better player on this game.

Hi Iain, so just to clarify if you have a ping at 25ms or lower to the host it would result in insta-death like moments because the games fps cant handle it? only asking as im experiencing trouble in low ping lobbies. I have the .7 beta upgrade, sky broadband 15 down 1 up, geo-filter set to uk and ireland. Im using the preemptive anti flood with bandwidth limited 70/70.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Roy,

If you're pinging the host, and the value is low. Then the game should be very very smooth. I'm a cod noob so I'm just repeating what I've heard people say. Its more like LAN so you do kill people quicker but they also kill you fast. 

I know from playing Halo competitively, LAN play was much difference to online play. If you tried to rush out on LAN you'd get murdered. 

But just to clarify the goal of the Duma is lower your ping only. Nothing else, that should make the game far better. But we from a tech support pov only deal with minimising the ping.

Archived