Looking to purchase a game capture

Dioni Rod.

I would say the easiest and hassle free option would be the ElGato HD60.  Quality/multi-recording capability would go to adel's proposal with the Micomsoft however take note that it has specific requirements regarding the usb 3.0 host controller.

For a US option, Live Gamer Extreme, the newly released one may be a good option however also has specific USB 3.0 host controller needs.

this is the real deal if you can get your hand on one :

http://solarisjapan.com/products/xcapture-1-usb-3-0-hd-capture-unit

http://www.sixfortyfive.com/streaming/xcapture1.html

way better than elgatos/blackmagic etc..

It's for Xbox 1 and ps4....just for recording... thanks

Great part is you can pair it with a  USB mic & camera.  I would suggest the Logitech c920 for the webcam as it has great quality.  Personally I use the AT2020 mic however there are several available online.

Gameplay example below.  I was messing with mic settings previously and forgot to turn it back on 

• Administrators

We use El Gato HD60 for our Netduma vids. Works great, just make sure you have a decent PC / laptop as my old laptop sometimes struggle to cap correctly (not the El Gato's fault).

Oh wow. An old device already capable of 1080P at 60FPS more than a year before the Elgato HD60 was released. No joke man..
Not to mention the various inputs and compatibility with almost any device in Lossless quality. That's insane.
Even my Elgato has a blurry look at 1080P vs the XCAPTURE-1.

But the features are lacking. Such as the ability to record only the videos that you want with the use of the timeline with my Elgato.
Not to mention that you need high end specs in order to record the videos on your PC which thankfully my PC is capable of it.

And lastly, I'm not a YouTube star. So there's no use for me to get such a high end capture card. But it looks to me that it can bypass the HDCP protection? That's great I guess.
And USB 3.0 beats USB 2.0. I just saw the passthrough video of what you see on your PC vs the live preview on your TV. Almost no lag for a connection to your PC.

Great for streamers I guess since you won't have to go through the trouble of delaying your webcam video to match with the game footage.
Looks to be a device to recommend to streamers and Youtubers who want the absolute best and have a lot of space to record their gameplays on. Haha

It looks like I can further add on that after extensive research, I find that StarTech.com USB3HDCAP uses the exact same drivers from XCAPTURE-1 and also, it's available in both US and UK amazon. 

Checked the price and it is just £12 more than the Elgato HD60.

It has ALL the same inputs like the XCapture-1 and it also does Lossless video recording straight to your PC via USB 3.0 but does not require you to have a high end PC.
I would say that this is definitely the bang for your buck vs Elgato HD60 which I'm sorry to say, is definitely blurry when compared to the videos coming out of this device.
The only issue is that is does not have HDMI out meaning you'll need a HDMI splitter. But if you are doing game recordings, I'd highly recommend you get a HDMI splitter to bypass the DHCP protection.

It also has almost no input lag when transferring game footage to your PC meaning it's excellent for streamers.

I can't say much for the software since I have yet to see footage of the software operating it but so far, this device looks to be excellent next to the XCapture-1.

Archived