Interesting testing results.

So last night i started i 5 gb download(AW Upadte Ps4). Reaming time was like 16 h on my 100 mb download connection. I was like that cant be wright.

First i went to anti fload section to check the sliders and they were on 100 so i was like thats not it.

Next i went to network monitor section and notice that ps4 is using only 1.5mb to download. That made me think.

Next i took my phone my gf phone and a laptop. I started to watch full hd movie on youtbe on here phone on my phone i started to run speed test that uses roughly 50 mb package to test download speeds. And finally on my laptop i stared to download some stuff via polish side.

Now the resoults was the you tube movie was taking about 15mb each time it buffered

The speedtest was taking about 50 mb while testing

The pc downlaod was taking about 5 or 6 through all the download time.

The ps4 stated on 1.5 mb

Now it finished at 3 in night. I think this was caped by the serve form where i was downloading the update.

I recomend any body if you cone a cros so slow downalod of update before thinki something is worng with your setting do as i did.

Another nice feature that showed me its actualy outside of my house rather then inside problem.

Unfortunately i hadn't take any screens

So last night i started i 5 gb download(AW Upadte Ps4).......

I recomend any body if you cone a cros so slow downalod of update before thinki something is worng with your setting do as i did.

Another nice feature that showed me its actualy outside of my house rather then inside problem.

Unfortunately i hadn't take any screens

That was some very nice troubleshooting Lukasz!  Well done man and thanks for posting.

if you get slow download speeds from the PSN server pause the download for 5-10 seconds then restart the download

you usually get back to 50-100% of your connection

if you are still stuck on 1,5mbit then redo the pause until you get a higher download speed

if you get slow download speeds from the PSN server pause the download for 5-10 seconds then restart the download

you usually get back to 50-100% of your connection

if you are still stuck on 1,5mbit then redo the pause until you get a higher download speed

Bingo,that's what I had to do with the last update on Wednesday.It started out at 7 hours and then a couple minutes in it did the normal fast drop to 2 hours.But I noticed when it hit about 4.2 G that it did not move and started adding time to the counter.So I paused it for about 10 seconds and it took right back off where it should be and time dropped from 1 hour to 9 minutes.

Archived