HELP

KCINCO

Hello.

My netduma its not working. I have 120mb down 8mb up

Ipv6 off deep packing off and reactive.

Test my internet diagnosis BAD Ping good jiter spikes good packet loss loss

In speed test 50down 7up.

Restart the test gives me difrent diagnosis all the time.

My isp is fine if i do the test on my router gives ne always 124d 8,5up.

Can someone help me?

Yes its on 100% sometimes i got 120mb down 8up i got it in 1 on 10 tests. Dont know what is happening... In that Page you tell me to check it said the maximum speed is NOT the best for gaming. Só what is the best config for gaming???? My netduma its not stablished. Gives me all the time difrent speeds

• Netduma Staff

Yes its on 100% sometimes i got 120mb down 8up i got it in 1 on 10 tests. Dont know what is happening... In that Page you tell me to check it said the maximum speed is NOT the best for gaming. Só what is the best config for gaming???? My netduma its not stablished. Gives me all the time difrent speeds

It just means they are not the best for gaming as they won't have the congestion control set correctly and things like that.

What speed test site are you using? Could you try using speedtest.net if you're not already and if you are, try a different server.

Finally, are you doing the test on a PC wired to the Netduma?

Its on speedtest.net and its s PC wired. Netduma is conected by bridge Mode. If i do the test with out the netduma my connection is good 15ping 125/8

With netduma 40/5 50/4 75/7 all the tests with difrent results... I Just reboot did factory reset. Still the same... My settings are the same as usual.. When i bought the netduma my games was great... In the Last weeks not good... Só i check my speed and voila...

Just restart netduma and my isp modem... Did factory reset in both. Re-config both. Changed my real IP. Still not working. Without netduma connection stablished and good. With netduma not-stablished and in 4 tests speeds difrents

• Netduma Staff

Just restart netduma and my isp modem... Did factory reset in both. Re-config both. Changed my real IP. Still not working. Without netduma connection stablished and good. With netduma not-stablished and in 4 tests speeds difrents

What make is your modem/ISP?

• Netduma Staff

I only wanted to know because there have been problems with some routers and the Netduma. If yours was one of them then it would explain the issue. Tbh, idk. If all settings on the Duma are correct then there you should be getting max speeds - especially if you have in the past. Could you also check to make sure if you have the correct speeds entered in congestion control.

• Netduma Staff

Change rhe cable also... Could it be the firewall on my isp router??? Its standart i think i have it in minimum after the reset

Maybe, but if it's in bridge-mode I didn't think there would be a firewall. Could you try without it being in bridgemode maybe as well?

Archived