Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is exactly why I keep talking about connection quality 👀

Mid chall I knew I was cooked… reset with the stim, and chall’d AGAIN! Slammed him, then hit the craziest get back throwing axe 😭🔥

3ms ping, clean hit reg, responsive movement, and no weird delay made the entire fight feel smooth from start to finish. The Duma R3 doing WORK again ⚡️

You can literally FEEL the difference when your connection is locked in.

🎥 Watch it here 👉 https://youtube.com/shorts/ycz7cdjPqZ8?si=iACoHdkEP02F2uPT

—

🔗 All Platforms & Links: https://toddzillainla.carrd.co/
💬 Discord: http://discord.gg/zillagaming (if it’s dead, add me @toddzillainla)

Or watch here 👇

Thanks for watching! 🙏🎥❤️✨

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...