Strict net type

Great,just remember to disable GF and untick strict when you end your gaming session.At least that's what i do so when i fire up the game,i just have to enable GF and tick strict and i'm good to go.Post back on how your enjoying your new toy   :)  

The NAT thing is a real issue , I have had a moderate nat on COD for 2 nights and it does effect the gameplay . I have Multy consols and have now taken the others in the house off the DUMA and my NAT is open again and gameplay back to normal . Fuzzy do you know if your work around works for Multy consols . I know Iain may have something up his sleeve for .7 but in the meantime ?

@ BL4CK OPS V3TRN i don't know if that applies to multi consoles but i'm sure someone with a whole lot more knowledge than me has already figured the issue out and will post a solution

Guest Netduma_Iain

Black OPs if you leave UPnP on it should do everything on its own. If it isn't give the router a reboot(for now power off) then power up the consoles again and you should be good to go :)

Archived