NEW R3 FIRMWARE - DumaOS 4.0.290

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Truegaming said:

Iā€™m not using a VPN, itā€™s not the wire because Iā€™ve swapped it before and it was doing it before the firmware update as well. Itā€™s not something new, itā€™s been kicking myself and my son off his PlayStation as well. Since Iā€™ve put him on WiFi he has not had an issue.Ā 

Possibly a port/NAT issue, have you made any port forwarding rules or used the DMZ?

1 hour ago, fds said:

First don't reach any game server on PS5, only PSNĀ  connect, but don't reach any game serv in Geo Filter. Next, the R3 diconnect and show these logs.

logs.txt 144.43 kBĀ Ā·Ā 0 downloads

I'll need more information, what game are you trying to play exactly? How have you setup the Geo-Filter? Are ALL devices losing the internet or just this device?

48 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Possibly a port/NAT issue, have you made any port forwarding rules or used the DMZ?

I'll need more information, what game are you trying to play exactly? How have you setup the Geo-Filter? Are ALL devices losing the internet or just this device?

I usually play FC25 and Top Spin 2k or another 2K multiplayer title.
What GeoF settings do you use?
I usually use Steady Ping - Geo LAT - Strict mode.

The problems are usually the same and are usually repeated in the same order as described above: 1) It loses synchronisation with the game server (usually FC25, but I put another one and it doesn't work either) while the PSNetwork connection is still active and there is a connection in the rest of the computers. I solve it by turning it off and on again.

On other occasions (not many) R3 has lost the connection to the other computers, the solution was the same, only once it was necessary to reset it to factory defaults.

I remember that he told me that he did not advise to turn off R3 frequently, but in my case it is necessary to turn it off at night to be able to sleep, because of the annoyance of the white lights on the front (it was said that they would add the option to turn them off, but this option has never arrived), sometimes I think that this problem can come from turning off R3 at night, although it seems to me an absurd idea.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, fds said:

Tryed to turn off Geo F, and remove device, dont work... anyway to research any game server.

When did this issue start? Are you using a VPN? Made any port changes?Ā 

3 minutes ago, fds said:

Tryed to turn off Geo F, and remove device, dont work... anyway to research any game server.

Then R3 loses general connection.

IMG_20241015_180846.jpg

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When did this issue start? Are you using a VPN? Made any port changes?Ā 

Nope, any VPN at this moment, PPPoe to R3, nothing more. Start at this preciss moment,

Nothing, it is impossible. It's been quite frustrating to stay active with R3. It works for a while and then problems appear at every turn. It's absurd, something that should relate well to the environment of any video game, doesn't, and problems arise on a very regular basis. If a robust firmware does not appear, the best alternative will be to go back to my previous system, and do without the options (however good they may be) of NETDUMA. It is quite unfeasible to maintain this relationship with your videogames and free time.

Just reboot, and the connect to server, but the problem its stil en Geo F, it dont show any server in map, and turn all screen in yellow colour.

IMG_20241015_183258.jpg

• Administrators

How restrictive is the Geo-Filter? After disabling it did you reboot the game? Did you refresh on that page and it let you in? I've not seen that before but it's almost certainly the browser, what device/browser are you using to access? Are you accessing via HTTPS or HTTP? What extensions do you have on the browser?

Geo Filter is in restrictive mode always, but i tryed to change that, and turn off but nothing happens. The only way to solve the issue is reboot R3, thats solve the problem and the game servers can reached

The browser i use is Firefox, but i dont think the browser cause the issue that R3 dont reach any server

• Administrators
1 hour ago, fds said:

Geo Filter is in restrictive mode always, but i tryed to change that, and turn off but nothing happens. The only way to solve the issue is reboot R3, thats solve the problem and the game servers can reached

The browser i use is Firefox, but i dont think the browser cause the issue that R3 dont reach any server

I mean how wide is your radius, how many servers are you covering? What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode. For browser I'm referring to that last issue of the yellow screen.Ā 

I donā€™t use any of the services on the R3, I have upnp on and nothing turned on as far as geo filter etc due to it kicking me off internet with ps5. I did factory default settings after firmware update and changed nothing in hopes to not be kicked off. Only way to not get kicked is to connect all devices to WiFi and not use LAN line to R3. Logs are up attached with previous message restating issue with loss of connection every 10-20mins on LANĀ 

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Truegaming said:

I donā€™t use any of the services on the R3, I have upnp on and nothing turned on as far as geo filter etc due to it kicking me off internet with ps5. I did factory default settings after firmware update and changed nothing in hopes to not be kicked off. Only way to not get kicked is to connect all devices to WiFi and not use LAN line to R3. Logs are up attached with previous message restating issue with loss of connection every 10-20mins on LANĀ 

Are you accessing the interface using a bookmark? If so what's the address of the bookmark?

Are you running the router speed test/Ping Optimizer while playing frequently?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you accessing the interface using a bookmark? If so what's the address of the bookmark?

Are you running the router speed test/Ping Optimizer while playing frequently?

I am not using a bookmark to access interface. I did a router speed test and ping optimizer when I restarted the router because the router prompt me to when start up after the reset.