DumaR2 4.0 beta access

• Administrators
5 hours ago, ibraheim3040 said:

Why does my PlayStation connection fail in NAT type after update 4.0?

I can't answer that without troubleshooting, if you disable the Geo-Filter do you get the same behavior?

@Netduma Fraser Hey Fraser, A few days ago you added me for duma os 4 on my r2 but I never received the firmware update to try it. I checked my messages and my email and didn't see it. I even sent you private message few days ago saying the same thing that I never received anything. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Scim281 said:

@Netduma Fraser Hey Fraser, A few days ago you added me for duma os 4 on my r2 but I never received the firmware update to try it. I checked my messages and my email and didn't see it. I even sent you private message few days ago saying the same thing that I never received anything. 

We don't send it to you, we give you access to the section which has it: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

لا يمكنني الإجابة على ذلك دون استكشاف الأخطاء وإصلاحها، إذا قمت بتعطيل Geo-Filter، فهل تحصل على نفس السلوك؟

Yes if you disable the filter mode it works fine why is this thing

• Administrators
On 10/9/2024 at 5:01 AM, ibraheim3040 said:

Yes if you disable the filter mode it works fine why is this thing

It will be blocking a server, look for a blocked icon on the map when you try the NAT test then add it to your allow list, you may need to do this a couple of times, then it'll work with the filter enabled. If you could provide the ID as well we can whitelist it.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Bloqueará un servidor. Busque un ícono bloqueado en el mapa cuando intente realizar la prueba NAT y luego agréguelo a su lista de permitidos. Es posible que deba hacer esto un par de veces, luego funcionará con el filtro habilitado. Si puede proporcionarnos también la identificación, podemos incluirlo en la lista blanca.

A mi me pasa lo mismo y me da error de nat y veo iconos de jugador bloqueados, pero llevo como 10 ya permitidos😅 y siguen saliendo. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, LeGenD said:

A mi me pasa lo mismo y me da error de nat y veo iconos de jugador bloqueados, pero llevo como 10 ya permitidos😅 y siguen saliendo. 

It can take quite a few sometimes, if you provide the IDs we can have a look and whitelist more widely to catch it. Does the error definitely go away when disabling the Geo-Filter?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

A veces puede llevar bastante tiempo. Si nos proporcionas los identificadores, podemos echar un vistazo y ponerlos en una lista blanca más amplia para detectarlos. ¿El error desaparece definitivamente al deshabilitar el filtro geográfico?

Si al desactivarlo ya funciona bien. Que identificadores quieres que te pase? La ID de los host? 

2 minutes ago, ibraheim3040 said:

Juego en PlayStation 5. Cuando lo agrego al modo de filtro, ejecuto una prueba de Internet en PlayStation 5. No se pudo conectar a NAT 2. ¿Por qué?

Tienes el filtro nat en abrir? Eso está en la configuración wan.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, LeGenD said:

Si al desactivarlo ya funciona bien. Que identificadores quieres que te pase? La ID de los host? 

Yes please

11 minutes ago, ibraheim3040 said:

I play on PlayStation 5. When I add it to the filter mode, I run a test for the internet on PlayStation 5. It failed to connect to NAT 2. Why?

It'll be due to the above, have a look for blocked servers on the map and add them to the allow list