DumaOS 4 para XR1000

@Vicmepa

Will DumaOS 4 be coming to the Netduma R2 or NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming routers (XR500/XR700/XR1000/XR450/XR300)?

For Nighthawk Pro Gaming routers, we have some more unfortunate news: as things stand, DumaOS 4 will not be coming to these units. As you can probably tell, it has been a challenge getting these models onto DumaOS 3.3, for reasons outside of our control. We have been able to get the XR500, XR450 and XR700 onto 3.3 via  open beta firmwares. And this week we received an XR1000 firmware from NETGEAR (running DumaOS 3.3) which is going through our internal testing now. 

So as things stand right now, the only way to get your hands on DumaOS 4 currently is to purchase a Netduma R3.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Exactly as above! The 1000 will be getting a beta of DumaOS 3.3 which hopefully won't be too much longer.

Hopefully not I'm really wanting to try it out

On 24/7/2024 at 12:14, DARKNESS said:

@Vicmepa

¿Llegará DumaOS 4 a los enrutadores Netduma R2 o NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming (XR500/XR700/XR1000/XR450/XR300)?

Para los routers Nighthawk Pro Gaming, tenemos más noticias desafortunadas: tal y como están las cosas, DumaOS 4 no llegará a estas unidades. Como probablemente puedas deducir, ha sido un desafío conseguir que estos modelos se instalen en DumaOS 3.3, por razones que escapan a nuestro control. Hemos podido conseguir que los XR500, XR450 y XR700 se instalen en 3.3 a través de   firmwares beta abiertos . Y esta semana recibimos un firmware XR1000 de NETGEAR (que ejecuta DumaOS 3.3) que ahora está pasando por nuestras pruebas internas. 

Tal y como están las cosas actualmente, la única forma de conseguir DumaOS 4 es comprar un  Netduma R3 .

Qué mejoras trae el DumaOS 3.3 y como puedo descargar la beta? 

On 7/25/2024 at 11:19 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Exactly as above! The 1000 will be getting a beta of DumaOS 3.3 which hopefully won't be too much longer.

Dude, aren't you ashamed? He's been saying the same thing since last year. I said it at the time, and I repeat it again: We're going to get to 2025 and you won't release this shitty firmware, simply because of incompetence!

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Derlandes said:

Dude, aren't you ashamed? He's been saying the same thing since last year. I said it at the time, and I repeat it again: We're going to get to 2025 and you won't release this shitty firmware, simply because of incompetence!

My sole job is support, I have nothing to do with making the firmware or the speed at which it is released. Of course I'm not happy with the speed as it only serves to make my job harder, unfortunately it's not solely in our hands, if it was it would be out by now. 

Well, I have the same feeling with @Derlandes... 
"We have been here" since day1 , have had xr500 and xr1000 - how do you expect new customers to buy into your product giving all these problems ...?
Really, not sure who is owning you guys or leading you --- but this is by far the worse experience and support for a product. A product that can be fantastic is the biggest disappointment.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Xdrqgol said:

Well, I have the same feeling with @Derlandes... 
"We have been here" since day1 , have had xr500 and xr1000 - how do you expect new customers to buy into your product giving all these problems ...?
Really, not sure who is owning you guys or leading you --- but this is by far the worse experience and support for a product. A product that can be fantastic is the biggest disappointment.

The XR range is NG hardware so they will always have the final say, that's why with our own we're able to release firmware faster on our own schedule.