2ms lobby 200+ kills

I can't even imagine how good it feels to play on 3ms ping. I think you are lucky to have a server in front of your house.Everything is the opposite with me. 40-50ms and 1500km to the nearest server.  200kills GG man!

4 hours ago, Zli said:

I can't even imagine how good it feels to play on 3ms ping. I think you are lucky to have a server in front of your house.Everything is the opposite with me. 40-50ms and 1500km to the nearest server.  200kills GG man!

lowest ping server I get is 13ms, and it still feels like a 3ms player can kill me in what seems like an instant. I have just come to the conclusion that hit detection and netcode suck this year

Fiber is the key, when i play on my spectrum cable internet on the same server ping is 13+

5 hours ago, bbursley said:

I have just come to the conclusion that hit detection and netcode suck this year

its cross play - it caters to PC, PlayStation, Then Xbox. Hopefully it changes for bo6 now that MS owns COD

Here is the raw game play to that lobby. hit play and it will go straight to that game so you dont have to scan through the whole video

On 7/10/2024 at 4:11 AM, Zli said:

ive played on a 6 and it wasnt good at all

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2024 at 6:06 AM, johnnytran said:

Fibre 5-6 ping tops and MWIII runs horrible for me, the worst cod yet 😄

faster the internet connection the worst the game handicaps you, need to dial in connection for cod (Dumb Down) which will make the rest of your internet experience garbage, So you need to adjust settings on the fly before and after you finish playing