XR1000 BETA NEWS?

this was my first 300$+ router and I hate it, never  buying anything from netduma. 
they ditched this one to make their R2 R3 lmao 

netgear should sue this company, all they do is blaming netgear for late firmware check. (2years?) 

• Administrators

No it won't be coming to the XR series unfortunately. You will receive 3.3 soon which should include HybridVPN and from there probably bug fixes but I don't think there will be any further feature updates

You will receive 3.3 soon yea right that was December  27th now its August 9th 

They just want people to buy the R3 rather then fix the issues its not hard to see that support is poor from both sides netgear & Duma just blame each other if they want a happy customer base they need to step up and admit and look on how to resolve things instead we are told to wait no ETA and its down to netgear seems like they dont communicate with each other very well..

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Eyezicks said:

Who is the contact at netgear we can email to see about getting the update pushed through. The main person over the update

That's not my domain but we can't give out contact information that isn't public

There is no support from netgear after one year warranty expires and most of us have had this router for more than a year we would just like to have all the features working  as advertise the way it work a year ago. And you know the speed test don't work anymore. So the QoS don't work right because it wont pick up the download and upload and the ping heat map don't have Xdefiant and the app is don't work and has wrong model. When you buy a product that has updates, you expected to get better not worse.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Eyezicks said:

There is no support from netgear after one year warranty expires and most of us have had this router for more than a year we would just like to have all the features working  as advertise the way it work a year ago. And you know the speed test don't work anymore. So the QoS don't work right because it wont pick up the download and upload and the ping heat map don't have Xdefiant and the app is don't work and has wrong model. When you buy a product that has updates, you expected to get better not worse.

All you need to do in that instance is do a speed test elsewhere and then enter your correct speeds into the router - I know it's not automatic but it doesn't prevent you using the feature. XDefiant cannot be filtered at all at the moment so there isn't much need to have it added. I get your points but our hands are tied at the moment while we wait for NG.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Eyezicks said:

What is the firmware version 3.3 what like 3.3.535 or 3.3.363 so we know what to look for

It's the only firmware for the XR that will start with 3.3 for the version number