XR1000 BETA NEWS?

@Netduma Fraser

• Administrators

Supposedly that is potentially the 3.3 build, could you confirm whether that's the case or not, I haven't been able to check. Came out of the blue for me!

• Administrators
14 hours ago, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserNot really as reading the patch notes it just a security update and checking the UI it V 3.1.2...

Yeah that's my thinking too, I think the team expected they would have released it but they've just done a security update - I'm having the team double check

On 6/25/2024 at 9:02 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah that's my thinking too, I think the team expected they would have released it but they've just done a security update - I'm having the team double check

Hopefully something gives I want to try both out due to not using the r3 yet

• Administrators
18 hours ago, ryekye said:

Hopefully something gives I want to try both out due to not using the r3 yet

Yeah it wasn't 3.3 annoyingly, we've got our CEO to chase them on this so hopefully it'll be released sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah it wasn't 3.3 annoyingly, we've got our CEO to chase them on this so hopefully it'll be released sooner rather than later.

Ya hopefully it's been awhile but that's on their side lol definitely hooking back up my r3 soon as I order new ethernets this upcoming week for more testing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nenhuma previsão sobre o lançamento da versão 3.3 para o xr1000 ???? nenhuma movimentação da netgear ainda ???

On 7/20/2024 at 5:51 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

We've had our CEO chase them about it and waiting to hear back

they prob waiting till around aug when he last big update hit and be like another year a new ver. but for testing only then make it live the year after to make it look like the xr1000 is still getting support. 

On 6/25/2024 at 12:32 AM, DARKNESS said:

@Netduma FraserNot really as reading the patch notes it just a security update and checking the UI it V 3.1.2...

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 7.28.26 PM.png

how do you have so much free ram. i am lucky to get 5-8% free most the time is is -1.5%, and it always been like this inc a reformat and reboot/restart. 

@CautionThat's based on a cycle and how many devices are connected to the network at time though it will stick around 1-10% typically and that depends if your running certain applications which take more memory/ram etc. As long as your not experiencing crashes to ram you should be fine....

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Eyezicks said:

When is the update coming so we can get the xr1000 working properly again and be able to use the app again 

We don't have an ETA, we're waiting for NG to release it. The router still works without updates, what is the issue you're having specifically?

• Administrators

It thinks it's an R2 for some reason which is likely part of the problem but yes when the update for the router is out, 3.3 which includes dumaweb the app should just start working better without a specific update for it