Server update in eFootball 2024 ping heatmaps

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

Update for netduma R3 Please to improve playability in efootball24 PS5

It doesn't really work like that, how did you get on with the Congestion Control percentages, did it help?

• Administrators

70% is a good starting point but do experiment with the percentages as you may find one that works better for you - also the further away you play the worse it will be, that's not something we can specifically resolve.

• Administrators

If you're going to play on a server far away you're always going to have a higher ping - we can't lower that ping specifically, it depends on your routing to the server from the ISP and the speed of light, neither of which we can affect. This is why we suggest playing on closer servers.

If you're having local congestion then experimenting with Congestion Control to find what works best for you will help.

But when I choose the server with the best ping the game is very bad how do I explain that to you!?  I think the ping is not all in this game of Efootball 24 ps5, there is another apparently the load on the game  

• Administrators

I get what you're saying, I'm just saying that's how you identify servers you want to connect to. You may be being lag compensated, in which case forcing servers further away with a slightly higher ping can help. You know your experience, experiment and find what works best for you.

This is an idea to improve the Dumaos software in order to improve the players' experience for example if you designate the messed up servers there the player can choose a lighter server like Waze application that allows you to designate the nearest and lightest road 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

This is an idea to improve the Dumaos software in order to improve the players' experience for example if you designate the messed up servers there the player can choose a lighter server like Waze application that allows you to designate the nearest and lightest road 

I think you're talking about changing your routing which is more akin to a VPN and not something we can do very easily or quickly

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, euphidra said:

@Netduma Fraser @Netduma Alex 

The server list in the ping heatmap is at the beginning of the post and it has not been done. Thanks if you do it.

He's away currently but is working on a big cloud update, I will make sure it's in it

• Administrators

It can appear that way sometimes but UPnP opens ports automatically at the request of a device/application so by it appearing there it has worked it's just a visual issue