What is the return policy with this router?

I have the R3 currently being shipped, however I have since realized there are no parental controls that I need with 2 kids. I don’t see information on how to return it. 

48 minutes ago, Mach3r said:

I have the R3 currently being shipped, however I have since realized there are no parental controls that I need with 2 kids. I don’t see information on how to return it. 

Hey there Mach3r, what kind of parental controls are you looking for? 

Hey there, I am wanting to be able to disable devices, set them on timers, be able to see how much they are being used and what they are viewing. Basically the eye in the sky parent view. 

23 minutes ago, bbursley said:

Hey there Mach3r, what kind of parental controls are you looking for? 

Hey there, I am wanting to be able to disable devices, set them on timers, be able to see how much they are being used and what they are viewing. Basically the eye in the sky parent view. 

@Mach3r

• To identify the correct device match the IP and save it under dhcp so it doesn't renew if the device tries renewing IP.
  • Internet rules is more or less a timer set to your devices it a part of parental control feature.
  • Lastly if you want to block specifics sites then your going to need to use ad blocker feature and enter the URL onto the block list.

• Administrators

You can see the terms here: https://netduma.com/terms

There is a parental control type feature called Internet Rules "Decide who uses your connection by setting the rules – literally. Automatically freeze the internet on your own schedule for any of your network devices. With Network Rules, users now have more control than ever over their network, devices and traffic. Internet access/usage can be blocked based on application, device or port aligned to your schedule."

Something that might prove useful, is you can use cloudflare DNS to help assist blocking malware and adult content (copied and pasted below), if thats something that is an issue. From what I just initially tested, it looks like you can google the site, but as soon as its clicked on, the web page does not load up, instantly goes to website not found, likely since it does not resolve the dns query. https://one.one.one.one/family/

Im not sure of the complexity of the R3, as mines out for delivery right now and have not had a chance to look at it. My guess is you could create a seperate wireless broadcast, subnet and Vlan tag for that network and assign the below DNS as an option. That way you could narrow down traffic more specifically, have more power over site filtering etc. 

In addition, you could do what Dark said also, and block sites that way. If I get access soon tonight, I can look things over and try to assist you as much as I can. I do remote/on site IT, so im pretty used to a bit of the network engineering piece. 

Malware and Adult Content Blocking TogetherChange your router DNS to: