Stuck at Wizard setup

I wanted to update my WiFi name and password. I can’t do that on the app so I jumped on my pc log in. Every time I would attempt to log in my whole network would go down. I close the browser and 10 seconds later the network is back. I thought maybe it’s because of chrome? I used Microsoft edge but no luck. I also tried incognito, same issue would happen.

So I did the 30 second reset on the router. Then waited 5 minutes to access DumaOS/ (also tried 192.168.77.1), I would just get a white screen loading or one that says no internet. 

While doing this I was able to get to the wizard. Which is the farthest I’ve been but it looks like this and I’m not able to click on anything. I tried WiFi and Ethernet. WiFi got me here but I had to let sit for 5-10 minutes. While the white screen would load.

image.thumb.jpg.52165a2eb6057bed2160130cae28bf31.jpg
IMG_3893.thumb.png.d393a4feac527dee953072a1e0146e88.png

The only access to the internet is by connecting directly to the modem. I’m not sure what to do. 

thanks in advance! 

ISP : Xfinity
modem : Surfboard SB8200

router: DumaR2

iphone: DumaOS app

• Administrators

Do you know what firmware version you're on currently if you look on the app as you should be able to change it unless you're on an old one. I think you'll need to do a factory reset in this scenario.

Hold the reset button for 30 seconds, then wait 4 minutes before accessing the interface and see if it loads then please.