Question avant achat

Bonjour 

je suis intéressé par le netduma R3. 

j'ai plusieurs questions avant achat : 

je joue à Rocket League, mon objectif sera d'utiliser le routeur pour trouver les meilleurs ping et utiliser aussi le stabilisateur de ping. 

est-ce fonctionnel pour rocket League? 

autre question : 

si je ne suis pas satisfait combien de temps au je pour renvoyer le routeur pour être remboursé. Et quelle procédure suivre? 

merci

I m french so i traduct my topic:
Thanks 

Hello
I am interested in the netduma R3.

I have some questions before purchasing:

I play Rocket League, my goal will be to use the router to find the best pings and also use the ping stabilizer.

is this functional for rocket league?

another question :

If I am not satisfied how long will it take me to return the router for a refund. And what procedure to follow?

THANKS

Bonjour 

Un ami un Nighthawk XR1000 avec Dumaos 3.0. 

Rocket League n'est pas sur la liste des jeux. 

Donc avec Dumaos 3.0, on ne peut pas gérer le ping. Nous pouvons simplement utiliser Geofilter pour le PC et décider d'utiliser uniquement un serveur français si vous le souhaitez. 

À propos de R3 et dumaos4.0 : 

Rocket League est sur la liste s'il vous plaît ? 

Je ne veux pas utiliser géofiltre, je veux utiliser le gestionnaire de ping. Au mieux, je veux par exemple sélectionner uniquement le serveur avec moins de 15 ping, et rocket League le lance sur des parties à moins de 15 de ping (bien sûr dans la limite du possible selon ma qualité internet). 

Pouvez vous me dire s'il vous plaît si le R3 peut le faire avec rocket League? 

Merci par avance 

Good morning

A friend has a Nighthawk XR1000 with Dumaos 3.0.

Rocket League is not on the list of games.

So with Dumaos 3.0, we cannot manage the ping. We can just use Geofilter for the PC and decide to only use a French server if you want.

About R3 and dumaos4.0:

Is Rocket League on the list please?

I don't want to use geofilter, I want to use ping manager. At best, for example, I want to only select the server with less than 15 ping, and rocket League launches it on games with less than 15 ping (of course within the limits of possible depending on my internet quality).

Can you please tell me if R3 can do this with rocket league?

thanks in advance

Good morning

A friend has a Nighthawk XR1000 with Dumaos 3.0.

Rocket League is not on the list of games.

So with Dumaos 3.0, we cannot manage the ping. We can just use Geofilter for the PC and decide to only use a French server if you want.

About R3 and dumaos4.0:

Is Rocket League on the list please?

I don't want to use geofilter, I want to use ping manager. At best, for example, I want to only select the server with less than 15 ping, and rocket League launches it on games with less than 15 ping (of course within the limits of possible depending on my internet quality).

Can you please tell me if R3 can do this with rocket league?

thanks in advance

• Administrators

You can't specifically choose the game, if you're using a console you wouldn't need to anyway. If you're on PC you can change it to a console in the Device Manager then add it that way.

The Geo-Filter is the feature that will allow you to force servers. You can specifically set a ping value to get games below nor can we guarantee you would be able to get games at that ping level as every connection is different - it may not be possible for you to get games that low.

Bonjour 

Merci pour votre réponse. 

Oui le geofilter permet de forcer les serveurs mais je me suis aperçu qu'avec le dumaos3, je n'ai pas eu d'amélioration de ping. Même au contraire... J'ai atteint des ping à 100 là où je joue à 35 de ping en général... 

Je vise des 15 de ping car il m'arrive de trouver des parties avec 15 de ping sans dumaos. Puis parfois 30 puis 60.. le but est de jouer que des parties en dessous de 20. Test de connexion internet: 8 de ping. 

Le sélecteur de ping ne sert donc à rien dans le géofiltre pour rocket League ? 

Je joue sur PC pour information.

Le heatmap ne fonctionne pas non plus lorsque je sélectionne rocket League.... 

Ma question : 

Est-ce que le R3 dumaos 4 solutionne ces problèmes ?

La mise en tampon de ping pour stabiliser le ping fonctionne-t-elle avec rocket League ? Ou si on met le PC en mode console ? Ou pas ?

Merci pour votre retour. 

Je précise que la fonction qui va m'intéressel e plus sera de stabilisation le ping. Ça fonctionne avec Rocket League ? 

En passant le PC en mode console, ça fonctionne ? 

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse 

Bonjour j ai trouvé ma réponse sur le site ..

Apparemment rocket League fait bien parti de la liste 

Merci 

Screenshot_2024-05-11-13-49-44-927_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Administrators

It will work for Rocket League but as you cannot specifically filter by ping as there is no way to guarantee a certain ping every time. Also due to just how networking works it may not always be possible to get a ping that low so I wouldn't purchase expecting you'll play 100% of your games on 15 ping.

On 5/11/2024 at 7:12 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

It will work for Rocket League but as you cannot specifically filter by ping as there is no way to guarantee a certain ping every time. Also due to just how networking works it may not always be possible to get a ping that low so I wouldn't purchase expecting you'll play 100% of your games on 15 ping.

Hello, I have now installed the dumaos 4. I putted the PC on console mode. And when playing I cannot get a steady pig. It always says « Ping not stabilised » … what can I do to get the steady ping to work ? I tried both custom and Manuel steady Ping. 

IMG_3162.jpeg

Hello

I installed the update but it doesn't change anything. Can you help me please? Steady ping is the goal of my purchase.

Thank you for your help  

Capture d'écran 2024-05-18 090111.png