Networking Failed Huename Genev Error

Hello,
Everytime I try to play MW3/Warzone it gives me this error "Networking Failed Huename Genev"

This is only when I'm connected to netduma, Could you please help me resolve this issue?

Okay so here is the thing, We have 2 Netduma's, We're using one in the Middle East and disabling Geo-Filtering worked.
But The other one did not work, Please note that the other device is in China

• Administrators

For the first device it's likely when that error appears that there will be something blocked on the map - add it to your allow list and then it should work. Were they both disabled in the same way? What firmware are both routers on?

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

For the first device it's likely when that error appears that there will be something blocked on the map - add it to your allow list and then it should work. Were they both disabled in the same way? What firmware are both routers on?

both were not disabled the same way, We're Geo-Filtering different regions
Regarding Firmware, First one is v4.0.21
And the one in China is V4.0.20

And both says are up to date

One thing to note, COD in china works using VPN only, I just got to know that

• Administrators

I know you'll be using different regions but did you disable the Geo-Filter in the same way - either removing the device from the Geo-Filter or clicking on it and then disable filtering?

The China one, does it work without the R3 then and a VPN being used?

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I know you'll be using different regions but did you disable the Geo-Filter in the same way - either removing the device from the Geo-Filter or clicking on it and then disable filtering?

The China one, does it work without the R3 then and a VPN being used?

Yes we just tried disabling the geo-filter the same way and it still showed the error for the one in China.
And yes, COD works fine without the R3 but only when using a VPN for the one in the China

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I would have thought it'd be the VPN but disable UPnP on the R3, does it work then?

We tried disabling UPnP and it didn't work,
We also tried Port Forwarding and added COD's ports which was recommended on their official website and that also didn't work
The only way to access COD in China without getting that error was to use a VPN only

As for the second device in which is located in the middle east,
The fix was to disable geo-location which as you said we might be blocking a server or something on the map and we need to allow it (Still trying to figure which one to allow but that should be easy) but yeah as for the one in China the error keeps showing up unless we use a VPN.

Speaking of that, I noticed that there is a hybrid VPN feature in the panel, Is there an ETA on when is that gonna release?

Hi !

Yes, in China it is known about COD... There is even a PC version which has been created.

HVPN is available in the anticipated section. The best would be to request to test it on your unit in China!

47 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Hi !

Yes, in China it is known about COD... There is even a PC version which has been created.

HVPN is available in the anticipated section. The best would be to request to test it on your unit in China!

Would HyperVPN be a solution for COD to work with Netduma?

On 5/5/2024 at 2:00 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

I've given you Early Access, I'd suggest this version specifically so VPN works and see if it works with them using it on the router instead https://forum.netduma.com/topic/55102-early-access-firmware-r3-dumaos-40170/

Did not work unfortunately and it kept showing the same Error in the title of this thread

25 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have them set the VPN DNS in HybridVPN and try again please

Is there a tutorial for this?

• Administrators

Not specifically, find the DNS for your VPN, they'll probably have it on their site, then edit the VPN and enter it in the DNS boxes