Hello, new here, recently got a xr1000v2.

I see there has been no update for it for for over a year.

The v1 had 7-8 updates over 4 years.

Will there be more updates for the v2 coming?

many thanks!

@JayVtecThe V2 hasn't gotten a single update and it was just a revision it not a new router so I doubt it that's if were talking about security updates as for the OS maybe by the end of the year or maybe never as somehow it keeps being delayed. So I would just get a refund on that as it'll just get one update and check something else like the R3 which will be getting future updates though be warned it on beta at the moment which is the consensus.

Cheers for the reply! That's a shame, sounded good on paper but not overly impressed by it, WIFI range is worse than a older Netgear I did have

Thankfully I got it for 80 quid off a private seller on ebay, brand new unopened.

Think I might end up flogging it on and get something else.

• Administrators

It's essentially the same as the original XR1000 so the latest firmware on there will be similar to the V2. They have to make a V2 due to a CPU shortage I believe for the original. An update will come to both that'll bring DumaOS 3.3.

Ta impossível de usar esse filtro geográfico só pego adversário de outros países por favor faça alguma coisa já fiz de tudo. Do que ter um roteador desses si não da para usar 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, pedro1986 said:

Ta impossível de usar esse filtro geográfico só pego adversário de outros países por favor faça alguma coisa já fiz de tudo. Do que ter um roteador desses si não da para usar 

You can't influence who joins your games, you can only determine what servers you connect to and they should be within your radius - is that happening?