Firmware link on forum doesn't work

Hello,

I am trying to get the latest firmware update for the netduma R3 but for some reason it is blank when I click on the latest forum that you guys provided.  Is there anyway ya'll can repost or help with this issue?  When I geofence to a different country than the US through Warzone it still throws me in lobbies in the US.  I'm sure that is not how the GeoFence is intended to work so I'm thinking a firmware update will help find a solution but if not what exactly am I doing wrong?

• Administrators

The above link should work, for the Geo-Filter:

• Disable GeoLatency
  • Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0)
  • Enable Strict Mode
  • Disable Fast Search

Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then.

Thanks for the info so far.  One problem I am running into during the download is that I'm clicking the link above and its showing downloaded in top right corner.  So when I click open file it just brings me to a blank page.  Then when I check my router it still shows the old .20 version? 

• Administrators

The upgrade steps are in the firmware topic but you can't open the file on the PC 

1. Go to the Netduma R3 user interface on your PC/laptop.
  2. Navigate to >Settings >Troubleshooting and then click Upload Firmware.
  3. Choose the file and then upload it. You'll need to wait a few minutes for the upload to complete..