My R3 Experience

I'm very pleased with my R3. Works pretty well. The one thing I got to do is restart it once in a while. Why? It will assign a different address to devices. What am I talking about? You know how normally it's 192.168.77.whatever. Every now and then it would give a device 192.168.09.whatever. Which is not normal. I would restart device. All is good. GeoFilter works good for me. I connect to servers I want. The wifi on mine is interesting. The 5ghz has longer ranger then 2.4ghz. Weird right? Should be the opposite. I've never had issues with Lan ports dropping (my Xbox Series X and TV use Lan in my gaming room). Everything else is wifi (including Xbox Series S  and other TV). No issues with devices dropping. I'm looking forward to the next update to further smooth things out.

33 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's really weird, it might be best to assign reserved/static IPs to your devices on the router so it prevents that happening

I know. I just haven't taken the time to do it.

9 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That's really weird, it might be best to assign reserved/static IPs to your devices on the router so it prevents that happening

I took the couple mins to do that today. 🙂