NetDuma R3 Help, Please...

yea I'm on 38 ping now. But I have seen on the router that is has lower ping then my xbox. I have seen the r3 get 33 to 35 ping on the North Carolina server but on the xbox I get 40 to 43.

the virginia server stay a solid 38 ping steady the whole game. Any advice on congestion control always on or auto or low latency????

On another note I put the xbox in the DMZ I saw a Georgia Server on Halo Infinite which was 15-20ms any one seen this server?Screenshot(8).thumb.png.45f9d576dfe768822b93183d7ec9df7e.png

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Tru ELiTE said:

do static routes help to connect to the server you want?

I've heard in the past that it can help but I wouldn't suggest it generally

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
11 hours ago, Tru ELiTE said:

Is anyone else getting high pings on the servers that they want to play on? This is happening on Halo Infinite. Virginia server.

Do you get it on any other servers at all? If not it's likely that server is under load currently

• Administrators
54 minutes ago, Tru ELiTE said:

When I block that specific Virginia server and I connect to another Virginia server it goes back to normal.

It can be a modem issue?

In that case it will be that specific server is under load, you did the right thing!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Tru ELiTE said:

How do you properly block twitch ads on the xbox series x using the netduma r3?

I'm not sure if you'd be able to as it's likely they're served on the same domain as the actual stream (same issue with why YouTube can't be blocked currently)

• 2 weeks later...