Dark Mode for The Forum.

Would it be possible to have a dark mode setting for the forum, this is now the only site that I use that I have to adjust the brightness on?

So many Websites are themed or have dark modes, just an idea,

7 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It does have a dark mode, I've been using it for years! Scroll down to the bottom of any page, click theme and select Netduma Dark

Brilliant, I am replete now. Thank you,

• 2 weeks later...

@Netduma Fraser I received an email about this topic the other day, and it saidHelp others by going to the topic and use the 'Mark as Solution’ button on the post with the best answer I have looked everywhere for what it is talking about and can't find it, is this a thing?

• Administrators

There is a recommend button if you click the 3 dots top right of one of the posts in this topic but not a mark as solution button. Never knew that email went out!

It all looks kind of formal. I knew about the recommend button, but this seems quite specific. Full email capture below for info,

2024-04-06_01-19-14.971.png

• Administrators

Huh that's cool, looks like an automated email/what you might get if you specifically follow a topic. Mark as solution might be in a more up to date version of the forum software