wtf is the hold up on my refund?

Fraser asked for the order# which wasn't included with device btw

I inform Fraser that no receipt slip was included, as in, physically shipped.

I then ask Fraser what info is needed to find order#? He ignored msg or got fired.

I dig through past emails and provide order# as requested.

Which should've been printed out and shipped with device to begin with.

You have my order# What's the hold up.

11 hours ago, Kerry Aldae said:

Fraser asked for the order# which wasn't included with device btw

I inform Fraser that no receipt slip was included, as in, physically shipped.

I then ask Fraser what info is needed to find order#? He ignored msg or got fired.

I dig through past emails and provide order# as requested.

Which should've been printed out and shipped with device to begin with.

You have my order# What's the hold up.

Contact your bank and ask to do a chargeback. If Netduma cant be bothered to communicate to their customers about update progress, it doesnt look good for them processing refunds. At this stage, im sure this is all just a scam. 

16 minutes ago, DanologyUK said:

Contact your bank and ask to do a chargeback. If Netduma cant be bothered to communicate to their customers about update progress, it doesnt look good for them processing refunds. At this stage, im sure this is all just a scam. 

It's not a scam. Relax. People so impatient. No different than buying a game with bugs. It will get sorted out. Firmware is coming to address things. 

11 minutes ago, gangrel said:

It's not a scam. Relax. People so impatient. No different than buying a game with bugs. It will get sorted out. Firmware is coming to address things. 

We have all purchased a "game" that doesnt even load correctly. It should NOT have been released in this state. Basic functions are not even working that you would expect of a router. Remember all the issues they caused on the R1 and R2  so this isnt their first time releasing a router but yet this still release a product in this state and havent learnt anything from those 2 releases. Clearly everyone has been scammed and wasnt aware that we were all essentially Beta Testers for Netduma. They rushed the release to get it in before Christmas. 

You also seem to be forgetting that a game is usually $60 - $80.... this product cost $180 (more than 3 times the cost of 1 game). Not acceptable. 

• Administrators

It hasn't been 24 hours since you provided that information. We do our best to reply as soon as possible but can't always reply that quickly. I will reply via email today.

On 3/14/2024 at 8:36 AM, DanologyUK said:

We have all purchased a "game" that doesnt even load correctly. It should NOT have been released in this state. Basic functions are not even working that you would expect of a router. Remember all the issues they caused on the R1 and R2  so this isnt their first time releasing a router but yet this still release a product in this state and havent learnt anything from those 2 releases. Clearly everyone has been scammed and wasnt aware that we were all essentially Beta Testers for Netduma. They rushed the release to get it in before Christmas. 

You also seem to be forgetting that a game is usually $60 - $80.... this product cost $180 (more than 3 times the cost of 1 game). Not acceptable. 

You can buy a TV with bugs in the firmware. Even vehicles can have bugs in the firmware. Guess what. They get fixed with updated firmware. Now those cost more than a R3 router. 

13 minutes ago, gangrel said:

You can buy a TV with bugs in the firmware. Even vehicles can have bugs in the firmware. Guess what. They get fixed with updated firmware. Now those cost more than a R3 router. 

You seem to be missing the point.... TVs release and normally the basic functions of a TV (to produce an image and produce audio) is working without waiting for updates. 

For a starter, this router can not provide a stable DHCP service which is a basic function of any router. Ive had this router for 4 months and this is still not functioning. 

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Based on your posts you would be outside the return period now

I know full well that I am outside the return window.  That is obvious.  The issue is that the router was misrepresented.  Maybe when enough people from the EU file some kind of misrepresentation claim.... then action will be taken and I can get a refund on a product that was not released as promised and to my understanding still has not had a firmware released that causes the router to be as promised by the advertising.  I have had it back in its box for several weeks and that is where it will stay.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, rvndo said:

I know full well that I am outside the return window.  That is obvious.  The issue is that the router was misrepresented.  Maybe when enough people from the EU file some kind of misrepresentation claim.... then action will be taken and I can get a refund on a product that was not released as promised and to my understanding still has not had a firmware released that causes the router to be as promised by the advertising.  I have had it back in its box for several weeks and that is where it will stay.

You have Early Access so all features are present now including HybridVPN

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You have Early Access so all features are present now including HybridVPN

do you not even understand what it is that you are running support for?  what does "early access" mean?  It sounds like I have been given the opportunity to try out a yet unreleased to the public firmware.  It sounds like you're admitting that I paid for an unreleased product.  Just in case you still don't understand what it is that the R3 is supposed to be, I will explain to you.  It is supposed to be an internet router.  This is the device that connects to a modem and takes all the internet traffic that a household has and gives it a "name tag" so that it is allowed to send information to the internet and receive information.  It is complex and needs to just work as most users in a house hold JUST WANT IT TO WORK!!!!!!  Most users don't care if there is a user in the house that wants to try to prioritize packets so that they can somehow compete on a level playing field when they try to win games where many of the competitors are closer to the server.  I'm guessing you live alone and have the luxury of rebooting the router any old time that you like.  Many people do not live alone and therefore as the in-house IT person, every time they power the network down and back up, they interrupt the other people in the house.

I will try one more time to let you know that I have no interest in being an early access beta tester for your product!!!!!