Helsinki server

I’m trying again this year. Have ANYONE ever played on the server that is shown as Helsinki on the ping heatmap? I just don’t get it. I have 12 ms to that server. Would be the dream. Yet I have never been able to connect. Not during “busy” times either. When searching for a match it always starts at “searching for a match under 29 ms”. I just don’t understand why it’s listed on the heatmap year after year… it CANT be a real server. Would really, really appreciate any help/insights. Maybe the duma team can double check if it’s actually a server there???

• Administrators

If you put your location/radius in the ocean then boot up the game you'll probably see the server there so it is there, as to under what conditions you can connect to it I don't know. Some servers are notoriously hard to force which leads me to believe they use them as overflow servers such as during times like at Xmas when its really busy

Yeah that could be the case. I’ve seen it pop up a couple of times lately. But when I back out and readjust the geo filter it still won’t connect. Would love to play on it sometime, but guess it’s gonna be with the dream 😅