Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token?

Every time I goto dashboard it shows this error & I removed every thing 4rm dashboard 1 at a time to see what it was & this also effect the network monitor page. I believe its the graph under network snapshot (Not the graph right under that one in same category but the one below the 2 up top on that page of network monitor) because its not even loading at all just keeps showing an infinite loading symbol there instead & cause of this I can't even unpin it 4rm my dashboard for the dashboard to work right..

Thats exactly the problem though I can't unpin it cause its in an infinite load on that page instead of whats supposed to show there for that graph

• Administrators

Ah I see, it's actually doing that on the Network Monitor page itself. Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

So downgrade to a previous firmware then upgrade back to current or just upgrade to the current one entirely while I'm still on it?

Ok so b4 I even had a chance to do that I had that specific router off the entire time for a min & was just using my R3 alone (Im not even sure how many days I've had it off since I had issues with it) but I turnt it back on & it went to the dashboard/network monitor w/o that bs error happening again but IRONICALLY b4 it got fixed (however that happened) it showed me a QoS error I've never seen b4 but immediately after I turnt the router back on after a few days I factory reset (I did it b4 but I still had the same issue after) & was about to reupload the firmware it didn't seem to be giving me the issues it did b4 along with the newest one happening in QoS. So I guess its good now I'm not sure but im happy that the errors isn't popping up on the screen & just remembered to change the 3 to 5 thing just now about to make the switch now.

• Administrators

Tech can be very strange sometimes, I think in some cases it gets into a weird state so leaving it off for awhile can help. Glad its working now though!

Is there a way to figure out which XR1000 I have cause I noticed there's a 2nd version of the XR1K? Cause I just logged onto it (I let my son use this one while I use the R3 for when he games) & I'm having the same issue as b4 but im curious about which version I have of the XR so I can download the right firmware update because last time I downloaded the .72 

• Administrators

If you have the V2 it'll say V2 on the top right of the interface where it says the firmware version, as well as on the System Information page.

The V2 also only has 1 firmware - 1.1.0.16 so if you're not on that you're not on the V2.