Possible to block URL's completely with Duma?

Yes, I want to know how do I block certain harmful websites. How do i configure it? I have tried using Adblock, but didn't work. Tried block wesbites option in the parental control section of the smart modem. Nothing works.

I am on DJA 0231 - Telstra Smart Modem (White colour modem)

running Firmware version: 20.3.c.0501

DumaOS version 3.3.90

• Administrators
On 5/22/2024 at 2:48 AM, sankaran said:

Yes, I want to know how do I block certain harmful websites. How do i configure it? I have tried using Adblock, but didn't work. Tried block wesbites option in the parental control section of the smart modem. Nothing works.

I am on DJA 0231 - Telstra Smart Modem (White colour modem)

running Firmware version: 20.3.c.0501

DumaOS version 3.3.90

Can you provide screenshots of how you've set them up in Adblocker/Traffic Controller please?

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to get it done using file type and using a list. Is there is list of websites which needs to be blocked for kids?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, sankaran said:

I managed to get it done using file type and using a list. Is there is list of websites which needs to be blocked for kids?

Glad to hear! We don't have a specific list, there are many lists online you can find for different purposes that you could add onto the router

• Administrators

I don't use the Adblocker with custom lists or have kids personally so I don't have any specific recommendations. A quick google should provide some relevant results for your situation