Xr1000 slow interface

So just as the title say. The web interface is always slow to load and hangs for a long time. And the iOS app doesn’t even connect to the device. I’m thinking of trying a tftp firmware update. Will that even help?

@WESTC0AST

• I would go with nmrpflash if you want to refresh the whole OS to add the app won't work because there's a bug at the moment were users are unable to login.
  • What are you specifically having no connection to all devices or is it specific devices?

1 hour ago, DARKNESS said:

@WESTC0ASTHave you tried making an IP reservation for each of the devices that are having issues?

I have a couple ip’s reserved. I’ll try the nmrpflash today and see how that goes. Then start reserving ips if needed. Should I go with .68 or the hot fix above it?

@WESTC0ASTYeah I had the same issue trying to figure it out it took me two weeks to figure it out I was so mad and it because of dumb procedures you have to follow in order for it to function.

Also I did forget to mention TFTP doesn’t work on the XR1000 or if it does there just a low chance of it working etc