On 2/27/2024 at 12:20 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Security update is done by NG, they don't consult with us on that and it's the only change so easy to do. It shouldn't be much longer now

It's March and they haven't launched the beta yet. You always use the same narrative: It shouldn't be long now. What would be too much for you? 1 year? 2 years? Don't you think you should let Netgear know how unhappy we are with this delay? Maybe it will help them release the beta.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Derlandes said:

It's March and they haven't launched the beta yet. You always use the same narrative: It shouldn't be long now. What would be too much for you? 1 year? 2 years? Don't you think you should let Netgear know how unhappy we are with this delay? Maybe it will help them release the beta.

I don't give out ETAs, I'm just providing information based on what I know at the time. Knowing something doesn't help with development unfortunately, we're verifying a fix anyway now and in theory then it won't be long at all.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I don't give out ETAs, I'm just providing information based on what I know at the time. Knowing something doesn't help with development unfortunately, we're verifying a fix anyway now and in theory then it won't be long at all.

Hopefully not been waiting awhile and the xr1000 and xr500 work better then the r3 for now till fix comes out!

Netduma Fraser can't do anything about it. I personally think it will Come somewhere in June or July ...

3 years ago I talked with someone of Netgear support from Netherlands about a new update where the  HybridVPN function will be included. He told me that there were no plans to get this on the XR1000 and also not in lthe future.

Now I am happy that it is confirmed that this function will be included...

It is just taking so much time.