Geo-Filter error message keeps reoccurring

Cajun72

Hi Team, I am on stable build R2.3.3.280, and keep getting this message weekly, if not twice weekly. I'm not sure if it's because I make changes to server radius to Duma Os on PC , them switch and refresh the view on windows tablet? (which I use to see what server it pings to each game). Each time I end up rebooting the R2 however the error message comes back so don't want to keep doing this if there is a simpler solution.

I am also aware the beta build of 3.3.615 is buggy as I downloaded this months ago and had issues with it,  so just unsure which way to go. Appreciate any advice you have.

image.png.42398cc38515d28c0d2c0b5beabb0e9f.png

11 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So this error, just to clarify, are you seeing it on the PC or on the tablet? What web browser are you using on both and are either using a browser based Adblocker?

Both. Using google chrome on both, and yes I am using Adblock plus

No it has 'not secure' before: http://192.168.77.1/desktop/index.html#com.netdumasoftware.geofilter

No I disabled AdBlock for speedtest as well. Connection was really bad tonight. On fortnite I was getting the down arrow sign randomly which is the weak signal.

Do I need to reboot the R2 again or even perform a hard reset?