(Urgent) Firmware Help

iSkrrtt

Good Afternoon, I'm requesting the 4.0.23 firmware as I haven't been having a fun time with the stability on other firmwares (4.0.41). If there's anything I can do to help you guys such as logs, please do ask. I understand that this is still being tested, I'm excited for what you guys at Netduma have in store for us. Thank you again!

Kind regards,

-Jay

Is there any way to save the configuration of the R3? It is currently not possible via the Web GUI. Is there any possibility via SSH or similar? When the new firmware arrives, I would like to perform a complete factory reset before and after the installation. But I don't want to do the naming and DHCP reservation for all clients manually again.

There must be a way. Even the cheapest routers have one....

5 minutes ago, ChrisG82 said:

Is there any way to save the configuration of the R3? It is currently not possible via the Web GUI. Is there any possibility via SSH or similar? When the new firmware arrives, I would like to perform a complete factory reset before and after the installation. But I don't want to do the naming and DHCP reservation for all clients manually again.

I've had the R1, XR1000 and now the R3 and considering the ability to do that still isn't here, I doubt it ever will. I'm in the same boat, I have reserved and renamed around 50 devices, considering the DumaOS is so good at tracking devices and what they are doing, you'd think a priority would being able to to save such a config.

• Administrators

I won't be giving any ETA on firmware but we're working on it.

6 hours ago, ChrisG82 said:

Not currently no, it's on the list so may be added in future