Geofence not working

Hello, geofence has been fine since having the R3 - I set a fence round Europe today - then moved back to NA servers but the ping just starts searching at less than 23ms as if im still trying to use Europe servers? I have deleted the fence and tried again, tried using Simple fence - Tried rebooting the router, tried leaving it off for 10 mins.

Any help please?

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely - including the client from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

3 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely - including the client from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

Its working now but i have been doing the above for the past hour.

In the end i just deleted the device, switched the router off and turned my PC off for 20 mins - seems to be working again now. 

Any reason why it bugs? its still pinging the server in the geofence area, which then just bugs the matchmaking which means you can not join a game at all.

Ok, well i managed to get it to connect onto NA servers. Left my machine, closed the game down. Come back to it and now its doing the same again. 

Searching at 27ms ping - Pinging an NA server but wont connect me. Is there a way to empty the cache or do anything. This is why i moved away from the software Geofences out there due to this.

• Administrators

Restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then. As long as you're not changing settings after you've already loaded the game though it should be fine

53 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then. As long as you're not changing settings after you've already loaded the game though it should be fine

hmm ok, i can not get this to work again now. I've tried everything you have suggested multiple times and can just see the game pinging the server i pick but will not connect to a game. 

I have to turn filtering off to get back into a game at all - Any other ideas?

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What game is it you're playing exactly? Do you see it on every game?

COD Warzone - I am only playing this game so dont know about others. 

I turned my machine off last night - Woke up this morning, played 1 game, it worked on NA servers. Turned PC back off. Went to work. Come home, have booted and again - searching at <26ms ping and servers in the NA area lighting up white. I haven't played anywhere else, so cant see how this is a cache issue.

What is the returns policy for the R3 please?