Just throwing this idea out there for PC users, whether gamers or otherwise. I am a PC gamer and have become accustomed to overlays or similar apps to have open while using software that shows performance of said software. Would this be something doable for Netduma? Being a PC gamer, I play competitive, Esports type games and try to minimize as many resources as possible while playing, hence, not having a web browser open while gaming, which is a huge resource hog. But a small, snapshot type app that could be open while gaming to see the ping, geo filter, traffic, etc. would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for any feedback. 

• Administrators

I'm sure it would be possible yes but most games do already have some sort of networking data you can enable in game, especially the esports type games so I don't know how beneficial it could be. I will add it to the list though, would definitely be a really cool addition to our portfolio.

I'm not talking dame data, that was just an example to explain my idea. I'm talking about an app that would show router data, specifically the geo filter data to be able to monitor while gaming without having to keep a web browser open. 

And thank you for considering the idea!