XR1000 bridge mode

When logging in to my ISP's modem/router login page to set up bridge mode/DMZ mode or anything similar, as soon as I save the settings, I am then kicked out of the DumaOS login and can't get back in. It's very similar to what happened to this person that you guys helped:
https://forum.netduma.com/topic/28318-nvg448b-bridge-mode/

I was wondering if someone could help me set it up properly, or at least tell me what info I'd need to get from my ISP in order to make it work properly. Thanks in advance!

Hello to configure the xr 1000 in bridge mode, connect to the xr1000 configuration page change the ip address go to setting then lan setup change the ip address example 192.168.3.1 apply the changes once you have done this.
connect to the configuration page of your Fai router go to the bridge mode mode settings enter the mac address of the xr1000 save the changes.
connect to the xr1000 configuration page go to setting go to Internet setup enter your username and password that your ISP provided you apply the modifications and your xr1000 and configure in bridge mode

• 2 weeks later...

ISP (SASKTEL) modem/router combo (ARRIS. MODEL: NVG448BQ) > XR.

what info do you guys need from my ISP to be able to correctly set up my nighthawk as a 2nd router? (as a bridge, DMZ, IP passthrough or something similar to coinside with my main router that is a modem/router combo). I appreciate the help, get back to me as soon as you can thanks.

• Administrators

I can't find much about it online but it shouldn't affect your ability to access the router, unless that router to access it you use 192.168.1.1? If so then routerlogin.net or 10.0.0.1 should allow you to access the XR - does that work?