Geo-Filter Not working even after new firmware update.

sasan

Hi guys, 

I'm having lots of issues with the geo-filter. I use a custom polygon just for my country Ireland and UK so I can connect to these servers as they are the closest to me but the game constantly puts me outside my polygon map. It's like as if the geo-filter doesn't even do anything. I've tried removing device resyncing turned off pc added device back. Waited countless 10 minutes in game lobbies and nothing. I also factory reset my R3 countless of times and still nothing. I turned off Geo-latency put ping assist to 0,0 enabled strict mode and disabled fast search and again same results. I'm using the latest firmware V4.0.41. I thought this version would fix the issues but it hasn't. I had similar issues with my Netduma R2 in the last couple of months this is why I upgraded to R3. 

the R3 worked in the first couple of weeks I got it which was fantastic but in the last weeks it hasn't. Now sometimes it won't even put me into any games it just shows searching. I'm wondering if call of duty is cracking down on geo filters? or does anyone have any idea what's going on? 

Thanks. 

Screenshot2024-02-05160926.thumb.png.bb5481f5bed33d7436ce50699c66a5d5.png

• Administrators

Use simple instead of custom/polygon and then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, killi_34 said:

Guten Morgen. Ist es möglich die Version V4.0.41 zu bekommen? Ich habe im Moment die .23

vielen Dank.

The router has probably shown you there is an update by now but you can find a link to the file here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/53938-new-r3-firmware-4041/