GeoFilter for MW3 will malfunction after a game or 2 or when the squad changes

I will be in game and a couple games go fine then all the sudden the GEOfilter stops working and the ping search changes and it tries to put me into blocked lobbies.

No changes it usually happens when a new player joins the squad but sometimes it just happens after a game then the next game if won't be working and I have to restart the game. 

• 3 weeks later...

Same settings I have always used for years.  I get a couple games then it malfunctions and i have to restart the game to get the Geo filter to work correctly. 

On 28/1/2024 at 2:52, DFAN said:

No hay cambios, generalmente ocurre cuando un nuevo jugador se une al equipo, pero a veces simplemente sucede después de un juego y luego el siguiente no funciona y tengo que reiniciar el juego. 

The same thing happened to me a few days ago and the ping even went up to 122 in the search and as you say I have to exit the game and re-enter.

I have no other servers allowed; I am not located in the allowed zone.  Filtering may have been turned off when I took the picture.  I know how to use the system.  This is my third WZ game 3+ yrs of using this system.  This is the only time this issue has occurred. 

add device => computer => Call of Duty => same as it has always been done.  If works fine and correctly for a game or two then stops working.  

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager (if on PC)
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  6. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works better.

• 1 month later...

This has all been done there is some sort of issue with the software for MW3 It keeps happening i have tried this above as well.