CANT OPEN NAT TYPE ON COD

iOrcus

I tried opening my nat type from moderate after port forwarding 3074 tcp and udp on pc but nothing changed. Help 

@Netduma Fraser

The modern i got is through my internet provider xfinity. I will post a picture the information. I have the R3 with a static ip to the modern and I also have the R3 set up in DMZ on the modern. Plus I have my gaming pc setup with a static ip address on the R3 + I also port forwarding warzone/mw3 ports. I even tried turn it off upnp while doing all the above and also turning upnp on, but nothing changes. I'm still on a moderate nat type.

Screenshot_20240127_155434_Xfinity.jpg

Edited by iOrcus

No I haven't done that yet. But probably won't do it due to making my pc vulnerable. I'm gonna try to bridge my modern, I've been reading online about it, where people saying it helps with open nat type. 

1 minute ago, TheTerpinator710 said:

Im with xfinity too, I had to do the port forward settings directly in the xfinity moden. And it worked. 

In the xfinity app, go to WiFi, View WiFi equipment, advance settings, port forwarding and add the 3074 port and it should work for ya.

@TheTerpinator710 @Netduma Fraser I fixed it thank you guys. It's now says open. But I can't find games for warzone still same story as before, the servers inside my geofilter circle just stays blinking and not connecting me to a game. I tried EVERYTHING  setting wise 😪  I'm exhausted. Sorry fellas I'm just frustrated not being able to find games to play in warzone. 

Edited by iOrcus

@Netduma Fraser I have open nat type already. I figured out how to fix it. Im still on .20 firmware. I see too many people complaining about new issues with these NEW firmwares lately.