XR1000 Login Page issues

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in right direction to what is locked down on my laptop?

No matter what browser I use (Edge, FF, Chrome & Opera) all time out after password inputted at login page, it tries to open but is over 10mins. Shows DumaOS tab and like its struggling with spinning circle.

Other devices are fine to open login page on my network, so just this one laptop and think it has been locked down by my internal IT dept.

Other routers I setup like Sophos XG's and Watchgaurds open fine on same laptop.

Nah, multiple other routers with same IP lan wise are fine. Only seems DumaOS maybe does it use Java or something 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's possible they have blocked local IPs e.g. to prevent you accessing your corporate router for example, maybe ask the IT dept?

@Jackal235Unfortunately doesn’t work by changing IP. Also can setup a Vigor on same IP fine. 

and @Netduma Fraser nope no VPN etc

its a weird one. 

Sorry for the delay, been working all weekend,

That does same as IP, lets me login, DumaOS tab, standrd colour in background but spinning circle.

• Administrators

Right click the page, then go to Inspect (Element), on the window that appears click on the Network tab. Then click the checkbox to disable cache. Then click and hold the browser refresh button, and click Empty Cache and Hard Reload. Then see if it loads correctly please.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Zordrak said:

Nah still the same, doesn't matter I've built a VM on the laptop that I can use to get web page etc.

That's very strange, definitely something PC specific causing it then by the sounds of it.