No ipv6 on Series X using R3

Hi guys. Can anyone help me get my ipv6 back on. I boot up xbox and instantly im at double nat and ipv4 moderate. 
i test nat and i get open ipv4 thats all. 
im using R3 and its connected to my sky max hub if that helps. 

Hi !

You may not be able to get IPv6 behind the R3.

But this is not a problem in itself because IPv6 is not necessary, your xbox will work very well with IPv4 only! 😉

This must be due to UPnP not automatically opening the port for NAT quickly enough after starting the Xbox. You just have to test it for it to be operational... (power saving mode maybe)

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

The IP for the router has probably changed - check the WAN IP on the R3 in WAN Settings then check the IP on the DMZ on the Sky router and see if they match - if not update it

• Administrators

There is a conflict somewhere definitely, most likely an IP has changed, if you've put the Xbox in the DMZ on the R3 for example the IP for the Xbox may have changed

• Administrators

Tech can be weird sometimes! Glad it's all working now. Would be a good idea to set that IP that is in the DMZ as static/reserved on the hub so it doesn't happen again

• Administrators

It'll be on the ISP modem/router LAN/DHCP settings, all you need to do is add reservation for the R3 and give it the IP it has already/the one it the ISP router DMZ