My update for the R3 with COD

So update with my new R3 router (I’m new to netduma )it’s my first ever gaming router and it was a great choice for sure , smart boost is a great feature steady ping is  to but sometimes don’t work but it is great when it works , and a adblocker  didn’t realise how many features the router has after reading other posts and tweaking stuff and YT of the full setup  of the R3 anyway 

I’ve been having so much fun with it on call of duty MP haven’t really done much in warzone won few games on resurgence but mainly been playing multiplayer to test it and find the best sweet spot (as they say ) for myself , as everyone else ISP house hold is different  etc had a few resets after trying to get it to work with BT Smart HUB2 , but found another post on the forum and followed the steps and information given by Fraser 

would I recommend the R3  to anyone thinking of buying it for call of duty or other games yes I would been so much fun  so far thanks 

IMG_3792.jpeg

Yeah sure no problem it’s kinda the same as others on the forum but I just tweak mine turn on and off ping assist and just go with the flow and test different areas within geo filter but it’s  

1.Latency of (ur own choice  see what works for your self  )

2.No ping assist ( sometimes it works and don’t but think that’s the server it self I tweak mine on and of to see  )

3.strict mode enabled 

4.geo filter circle set to 300 - 428 miles ( depends on closest server to you  ) 

5. Smart boost for console 

6. Bandwidth resovation is 20mb up and down for Xbox console