Geo Filter Not Showing Any Servers

Hi, I did a factory reset on my XR500 because lately I was getting very high ping spikes while playing MW3 all of a sudden, and didn't understand why so I tried to do a Reset.

The random and frequent ping spikes during game are still there, but in addition to that after the factory reset I can no longer see any Servers in the Geo-Filter section when I'm playing MW3.

Can I please get some assistance.

Try this:
1. Quit the application/game/client completely
2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
6. Wait 2 minutes
7. Boot up application/game/client
Then see if it works.

As for MW3 I believe it a DPI issue that there probably working to resolve that can be why your game isn't being fully stable on the ping as it ins't being detected

@Jumppy_15Alternatively you can set a rule to get your device prioritized regardless if the game isn't detected under traffic prioritization depending on your platform it may differ a bit I forget how you set it up on pc but for console all you do is set it up as games console...

35 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

Try this:
1. Quit the application/game/client completely
2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
6. Wait 2 minutes
7. Boot up application/game/client
Then see if it works.

As for MW3 I believe it a DPI issue that there probably working to resolve that can be why your game isn't being fully stable on the ping as it ins't being detected

Thanks @DARKNESS following the steps in the order you listed fixed the issue!

But I definitely still have the high ping spikes.

Ping starts in the 20's then goes to 200-300 on and off constantly throughout the game.

Weird thing is it was never like this and I didn't change any settings on my end (prior to the factory reset) the problem just randomly stated about a week ago.

6 minutes ago, DARKNESS said:

@Jumppy_15Alternatively you can set a rule to get your device prioritized regardless if the game isn't detected under traffic prioritization depending on your platform it may differ a bit I forget how you set it up on pc but for console all you do is set it up as games console...

When I add the PS5 to the Traffic Prioritization section in QoS, do I also leave the "DumaOS Classified Games" prioritization option enabled as well?

Or disable that one and only leave the new one I create for the PS5?

@Jumppy_15

1. Preferably it doesn't matter unless your the only household user then you can disable it though there's no need.
  2. As for your ping issue that abnormal if your having spikes that high I would check if it your ISP or your equipment causing the problems within your network though you can try tweaking your congestion control to see if it improves. You can also check your network by using the following software https://www.pingplotter.com/

On 1/1/2024 at 10:47 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you seeing those ping spikes on the Geo-Filter ping, in game or both?

One or the other method of prioritizing will be fine, you don't need both

I see the ping spikes both in game and on the on the Geo-Filter ping.